We need people to be in attendance before and after the Saturday evening and Sunday Masses to answer questions about the life and activities of the parish and to hand out forms if needed.
Typical questions might include:
- How to have a Mass said for a particular intention?
- How to arrange to have a member of your family baptised?
- How to arrange to get married at Christchurch?
- How to book the Parish Hall for a function?
- How to become a volunteer?
Volunteers will be instructed in what to do, and will have help sheets at their fingertips.
If you would like help your fellow-parishioners in this way, contact the Parish Office at 0208 850 1666 or email@example.com.